WDENIM. Up-Close and Exclusive
Visitors to the upcoming DENIM BY PREMIÈRE VISION trade show in Barcelona will be among the first to get up-close and personal with the new WDenim fabric from one of Turkey’s foremost mills, Şirikçioğlu Mensucat.
With their two integrated plants in Kahramanmaraş where they undertake slasher dyeing and Kayseri with rope dyeing, and an annual production capacity approaching 40 million meters, Şirikçioğlu Mensucat, have invested heavily in this sharp, new concept.
WDenim – or “We Are Denim”, from where the name is derived – has freedom at its heart with high elasticity, natural softness, good recovery and an authentic, slubby character. But, its soul is as old-school as they come, being woven from 100% cotton fabric and only using traditional indigo dyes.
For Autumn/Winter 2016/17, they have developed six key concepts which tap in to so many key markets;
- Extreme; A high-performance concept for maximum freedom
- Boyfriend; On-trend and masculine but with essential femininity
- Miners; Hard-core and historical, the true heartbeat of denim
- Shirting; Lighter weights and evolved textures that are easy on the shoulders
- Perspective; An intriguing combination of knitting and weaving performance
- W-Wo/Man; Comfortable, stretch garments for both men and women
Whoval, A Modern Vintage Twist
Industry insiders will also see at first-hand the “Back To Your Roots” project which is a collaboration between and presented by W Denim and Japan’s Whoval, based in the traditional manufacturing heartland of Kurashiki Kojima.
Innovation is at the core of the collection with a broad range of fabrics together with special Japan washes for both men and women, and including tops as well highly contemporary, on-trend jeans.
Visit WDenim By Whoval On Stand C2 at Première Vision, Barcelona, 27-28 May, 2015
Contact: MR – Tuncay GULBAS,
Email: [email protected]
Anıl TÜRKOĞLU, Email: [email protected]
T: +90 212 550 8001