Sometimes you just stumble upon things that makes your heart beat a little faster. It could be a pair of special vintage jeans, a watch, a rare book, a 1st edition of an rare vinyl record and the list goes on. I guess we all have those objects that we want to fill our lives with. But it doesn’t always have to be old or rare vintage items, recently it a jacket from our Swedish friends at Nudie Jeans Co that kick started my heart beat, the Edward Pea Coat in dry organic indigo dyed denim.
The jacket is made from a super heavy 20 oz. and intensely dark, dry denim. My dream is to break it in during the Norwegian winter.
Other product specs:
- Large collar and lapel to fold up when the wind blows
- Double breasted and can be closed both ways
- Welt pockets
- One inside pocket
- The lining is a fantastic, organic chambray
- Top stitches made in orange and fading indigo thread
- 100% organic cotton
- Regular/relaxed, slightly fitted coat
So whats not to fall in love with? Hopefully this is the beginning of a relationship that could grow into something beautiful and special in the nearest future. Get your own from Nudie’s webshop.